Friday, May 21, 2010

THAT TOMORROW WILL NEVER COME

THAT TOMORROW WILL NEVER COME

Man is ever dissatisfied. Even if a fine meal is served, he says: “Everything was quite alright but there was no pickle, there was no papad”. He says: I will start worship and meditation when I become a district judge. He says I will start Sadhana when I become a High Court Judge. When he becomes a High court judge he says this time I will surely begin Meditation when my youngest son is fixed in life, when my youngest daughter given in marriage. He gets double pneumonia and passes away. O man! Wait not for the waves to subside. At once plunge, let the waves roll over you. Start the Sadhana now whatever the circumstances may be and attain Self-Realization quickly. That tomorrow will never come. Many have been deceived by “tomorrows”.

Swami Sivananda

No comments: