- Dr. Bhai Mahavir (former Governor of Madhya Pradesh, son of Bhai Parmanand)
- Bakshi S K Chhibber (former Lt. Governor of Mizoram)
- Rakesh Mohan (Economist, and Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India)
- Bhai Parmanand (Chhibber) (A social reformer in the Punjab, and a descendant of the family of Bhai Mati Das)
- Bhai Balmukand (Chhibber) (Was an active opponent of British rule in India, was hanged in 1915 along with Lala Amir Chand and Awadh Bihari Bose. Was also a descendant of the family of Bhai Mati Das)
- Dr. Baldev Singh (Vaid) MMBS, MRCP, Hony. Brigadier, Padma Bhushan, Sir Neel Rattan Sircar Oration, General SL Bhatia Oration numerous other achievements and awards.
- Bakshi Ram Dass Chhibber (1850 - 1937) - From the Bhera branch of the Chhibbers, was tutor of Persian and Urdu to the top-most elite of British India, including Lord and Lady Hardinge, Lady Curzon, Lord and Lady Minto, Lady Lansdowne and Field Marshal Roberts. Was a famous philanthropist, and co-founder of the Lady Hardinge Hospital in Delhi, besides being an active reformist in Hindu Society, particularly against female infanticide.
- Chief Justice V.K.Bali (currently Chief Justice of the Kerala High Court)
- Mehta N.N. Mohan (industrialist, founder of Mohan Meakin Breweries)
- Col. V.R. Mohan, Padma Shri - Industrialist, Member of the Indian Parliament, former Mayor of Lucknow
- Brig. Kapil Mohan, VSM - Industrialist, Chairman of Mohan Meakins and Indus Airways, Chief Scout of All India Boy Scouts Association, decorated volunteer of India's Territorial Army, also famous for overpowering the hijackers of an Indian Airlines flight on April 10th, 1993 despite getting multiple stab wounds in the process
- Raizada Baldev Bali - Industrialist, and the current elected head of the Mohyal community.
- Prof. V.N Datta - historian
- In the Indian Film Industry- Sunil Dutt, his wife Nargis Dutt (who herself was born half-Mohyal to a Hindu Mohyal father and a Muslim mother), Geeta Bali, Om Prakash, Anand Bakshi, JP Dutta, Sanjay Dutt, Lara Dutta (prior to becoming an actor, was also Miss Universe) and Divya Dutta.
Journalists/ साहित्यकार और पत्रकार
- Barkha Dutt
- Chaudhry Brahm Nath Datt 'Qasir'
- Jamna Das Akhtar
- Kashmiri Lal Zakir (Mohan), Ghalib Award (1985), Nehru Literary Award, (Pakistan's) Naqoosh Award , National Mehdi Nazmi Award (1992)Padamshree।
- Ashok Lav(Lau),Has Written about 80 books--SALAAM DILLI,PATHRON SE BANDHE PANKH(short stories),SHIKHRON SE AAGE(novel),ANUBHOOTION KEE AAHTEN,CHHOONA HAI AASMAAN(kavita-sanghrah),MAHAK,PHULVAREE(baal-geet),YUG PRAVRATAK MAHAPURUSH,YUG NAAYAK MAHAAPURUSH(essays),Band Darvaazon Par Dastaken(ed.short stories),Tootate Chakravayuh(ed.poetry collection), etc.HIS BOOK"HINDI KE PRATINIDHI SAAHITYAKAARON SE SAAKSHAATKAAR" WAS RELEASED BY VICE PRESIDENT DR.SHANKAR DAYAL SHARMA ON 9.2.1990.HE IS HONOURED BY MORE THAN 50 ORGANISATIONS FOR HIS COTRIBUTION TO HINDI LITERATURE.He is honoured with "MOHYAL GAURAV "by Governor of Punjab L.Gen.B.K.N.Chhibber on 6.2.1999.He is honoured withPh.D,D.Litt.,Saahityalankaar,Patrakaar-Ratna,Laghukatha-Shree,Saahitya-Maneeshee,Saahitya-Shree,Kabeer-sammaan,Dr Raadhkrishanan Smriti Raashtriya Shikshak Puraskaar by Education Minister of Delhi,Supathagaa(Air India)Sammaan,Aagaman Manch Sammaan,Subhdraa Kumaaree Chauhaan Sammaan,Gaurav Saahityik Sammelan sammaan,Yuvaa Saahitya Chetnaa Mandal Sammaan,Saahitya Kalaa Bhaartee Sammaan,Amar Bhartee Sammaan,Prem Chand Smriti Purskaar,Mitra Sangam Sammaan, Air Force Wive's Welfare Association's Appreciation,Maataa Ramaa Bai Smriti Purskaar,Avantikaa saahiyaa Sevaa Sammaan,Raashtriya Hindi Sevee Sahasraabdee Samaan,Maanvaadhikaar Sahasraabdee Award,Pt.Shiv Charan Laal Gautam Smriti Samman, Sarasvatee Aaraadhak Puraskaar by Governor of M.P.,Dr Bhai Mahaaveer on 18.1.2003,The Creative Journalist Forum of North India Saharnpur-SAAHITYAA RATNA award,Udhbhav Maanav Sevaa Sammaan,Saahitya Saadhak Sammaan,Eklaya Sammaan,Shaane-Adab,Aazaad Saahitya Parishad's Samman,Late Haree Thaakur Smriti Samman,Saarthak Prayaas's Samman,Samskriti Sammaan,Smt.Nirmalaa Devee Bharvaaj
Smriti Sammaan-2007।Ashok Lav is the Hindi Editor of "MOHYAL MITTER" for the last 20 years a record in itself (from July 1987).He is the elected managing committee member of GENERAL MOHYAL SABHA for the last 20 yrs. One student has done M.Phil. and another is doing M.phil on his novel Shikhron Se Aage from Kurukshetra University.One student is doing Ph.D on him and his published work.Ashok lav's books are prescribed in hundreds of schools throghout India.He has compered all confrences,seminars,meets,AGM's of General Mohyal Sabha.
स्रोत - विकिपीडिया